Developing your innovation potential
Innovation can be anything from developing new products and services; to improving your productivity and marketing; through to the benefits from introducing new business processes and needs.
We can help you to develop and achieve your potential.
From ideation (business idea generation) to commercialisation. We can help to improve your business’ productivity and planning.
We will work with you to:
- understand the changing nature of you market and how to profit from it
- adopt an effective innovation focus
- enhance your chances for success
- work smarter not harder
Business Dynamix innovation support programmes:
1. The Challenging Environment.
Group workshops looking at what the future holds for your business, through our ‘Challenge the Norm’ programme
2. Innovation Capacity Building - Developing your business and your innovation team.
We have a range of workshops to suit your need, some highly structured (one which uses the Eureka! Jumpstart methodology) some less formal.
Both cases can involve:
• Benchmarking - to see how you perform against competitors
• Future scoping – to look at what has the potential to derail your plans
• Strategy and plan development – usually resulting in an innovation scorecard
• Execution – from ideation to measurement.
to see how we can Improve your business
Innovation Scorecard - Robert Kaplan Managing Innovation HBR 2003